Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Weight Loss Ideas-- Two Great Products from Omni Herbals.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

If you are looking for some weight loss ideas, here are two that I have found recently that are both from Omni Herbals.

First off we have Raspberry Ketone Blast.  

Raspberry Ketones are known to help boost metabolism and are found naturally in raspberries, but to get the whole benefits of the ketones, you would have to eat something like 900 raspberries!  I don't know about you, but I don't like raspberries THAT much. So, after I read about Dr. Oz recommending it, I thought I should give it a try.  I can tell you that since I've started taking it, I have felt more energy.  I don't know about any weight loss since I refuse to weigh myself, but I can tell you that my pants have been a little loose the past few days. 

If you would like to read a little more about Raspberry Ketones, you should check out what WebMD says: http://www.webmd.com/diet/raspberry-ketones-uses-risks

If you would like to get some Raspberry Ketones of your own, check them out on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Lastly, one product that I've recently heard about is Maximum African Mango.  For many years people have been using the nuts of the African Mango tree to curb food cravings.  Studies have shown that the African Mango nut can do this because of a high fiber content of the nut.  

The Maximum African Mango by Omni Herbals, also contains lots of other ingredients could aid in weight loss.  When you take Maximum African Mango you will also get  Guarana Seed, Kola Nut and Green Tea leaves.

I have not actually tried this one.  I am actually allergic to mango, and even though African Mango is not an actual mango, I feel that if they are in anyway related, I could have a reaction.  

If you would like to read more about the African Mango supplements WebMD has a great article found here: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/african-mango-supplements

If you would like to get some African Mango to try, check them out on Amazon

You can also connect with Omni Herbals on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment