Saturday, January 25, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I recently got some Vitamin C Serum from La Beaute' Pure because they wanted some opinions on what the packaging looked like.  I like the actual product so much that I thought that I would write a quick review on the actual Vitamin C Serum.

This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin.  Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore.

Wondering how to use the Vitamin C Serum?  It's actually really simple.  You just apply a small amount with your fingers to your face, neck and decollete (cleavage) areas after you wash and tone.  Just allow time to absorb before you apply moisturizer.

As you can see there are quite a few ingredients, but they are 98% naturally derived and 72% organic.  Sounds pretty good compared to other products that make the same claim.

With this vitamin c serum, your skin will be begin to start to feel softer, healthier, and more hydrated.  Isn't that what every woman wants even if they don't care about looks?

You can purchase this Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.  A 30ml bottle will run you $27.99 (+shipping and tax).  That might seem like a lot for so little, but don't worry, a little goes a LONG way.  Here is the link to the product page on Amazon: http://goo.gl/xUkGcO


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment