Sunday, March 9, 2014

Holster Grande AND Chop Pill Cutter Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We just have to admit it, at some point in our lives we will probably be on some sort of medication either temporarily or permanently.  Sabi has made things a lot easier for those for take medications.

I recently got to try out two of their products, and I have to say I am pretty impressed.  The first product I got was the Holster Grande.

The Holster Grande is a travel pill case that has several compartments to hold medications.  It even has a "hidden" compartment on the cap.  It has a clip on it, and will fit in a shirt or pants pocket.



Here is the information about the Holster Grande from Sabi's website.
• Capacity: 14 capsules. Fish oil fits!
• Weight: 32 g/1.2 oz
• Dimensions: H: 119.7 mm x W: 38.7 mm x Depth: 25 mm/H: 4.7 in x W: 1.5 in x Depth: 0.9 in
• Compartments: W: 27 mm x L: 57 mm x D: 15 mm/W: 1.1 in x L: 2.2 in x D: 0.6 in
& W: 27 mm x L: 27 mm x D: 15 mm/W: 1.1 in x L: 1.1 in x D: 0.6 in
& W: 19 mm x L: 35 mm x D: 10.5 mm/W: 0.7 in x L: 1.4 in x D: 0.4 in
• Extra-large 2-compartment pill box plus one "quick access compartment" under the cap
• Easy click-and-slide opening
• Pill box clips onto anything - bag, briefcase, pocket
• Extra-large compartments hold pills of all sizes and shapes
• Fish oil fits!
• BPA-free
• Easily hand washable

I personally liked this pill case since it fits nicely in my purse.  My husband tried it out, and he didn't like it as well.  He said that the pill case kept falling out of his pants pocket, and at one point had come open.  That worried me a little because if their had been pills in the Holster Grande, they would have fallen out of his pocket.  So, if you are thinking about getting this, I would suggest that you carry it in your purse/backpack or in a shirt pocket.


The next product I received was the CHOP Pill cutter.  This pill cutter was really nice because, I was able to cut a oblong shaped pill without having to worry about it moving.  The secret to this is the universal rubber tray (the grey area) that holds the pill in place while it is being cut.



Here is Sabi's info on the CHOP pill cutter.
• Weight: 34 g/1.2 oz 
• Dimensions: H: 50 mm x W: 55 mm x D: 38 mm/H: 2 in x W: 2.2 in x D: 2.2 in 
• Ultra-safe and effective, durable plastic poly (PCTA) blade 
• Pill splitter's specialized inset rubber impressions stabilize pills of all sizes and shapes 
• Light press pill splitter mechanism distributes weight applied to cap evenly 
• Easy on hands/wrists no matter “hardness” of pill material 
• Halves and quarters pills cleanly and precisely to ensure accurate dosage 
• Slip-preventing rubber base 
• BPA-free
 Overall, I am very pleased with the products that Sabi sent me test.  The CHOP pill cutter has to be my favorite, but I like the HOLSTER Grande as well.

If you would like to check out or purchase the CHOP, HOLSTER Grande, or any of the other products that Sabi has, just go to: http://sabi.com/.  You can also connect with them on the following social networks:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Blog


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment