Sunday, March 9, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet and Penny Auctions Canada Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you are looking for a place to buy and sell on a auction type website, you should head over to Penny Auctions Canada.

Penny Auctions Canada, or PAC, is a little different from any other auction site I've used or seen in the past.  First of all, you have to purchase your bids.  Each bid you buy cost $0.75, and each bid you make raises the current bidding price $0.01.  I personally did not use their services, so I cannot comment on how that goes really other than what is mentioned on their site.
PAC recently featured a beautiful multi strand leather charm bracelet on their site.
It is made from leather, wax cord, and metal, and suede.  The bracelet is very stylish, and looks doesn't look cheep at all.

I loved mine, because it featured motivational/inspirational charms.  The colors were beautiful, and really matched my style.
The bracelet is fully adjustable, so it can fit almost any wrist.

If you would like to check out PAC, just go to http://pennyauctionscanada.com/.  You may also connect with this via the following social networks:
Google +
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Linkedin 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment