Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nail Cones Review



If you are anything like me, and find it hard to paint your nails and get "inside the lines".  Then you should really look into the Nail Cones.

Nail cones were developed by Cindy Christman as a way to get a salon quality polish on your nails without all the DIY mess.  

Image source nailcones.com (my camera isn't working)
These little stickers are actually really great.  As you can see in the photo above, when you peel off the sticker, it makes a "U" shape, you put it under the top of your nail, and then along side the side of the your nail.  So any excess polish goes onto the sticker and not on your skin.  

Here is a little video tuturial from the developer:



If you have a little one who loves to do your nails (like my daughter does), here is a little tip.  Put the nail cone on normally, but then put one upside down and around the cuticle of the nail.  My 3 year old thinks she is something since she can now do Mama's nails with out that big mess.  

Over all I love the nail cones.  Right now, they are $5.99 (with shipping), but they can only be purchased via pay pal.  I would love to see them on Amazon, or in stores one day.  

If you would like to connect with Nail Cones, you can visit their website http://nailcones.com, or you can visit them on the following soical networks:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment