Friday, July 4, 2014

Majestic Bombay -Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple Extractors Review




I got the Majestic Bombay -Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple Extractors to help with my problem areas like my nose and chin. I was really disappointed to start with that there were no directions in the box, so I had to look up YouTube videos like this one below (I warn you, it is gross)

 From the YouTube videos, I determined that I was supposed to take the smaller end, press on my skin and sort of drag it backwards. Well let me tell you, the amount of pressure that I had to use to get anything to come out made the pain almost unbearable the first few times. After a while, I was pretty sure I got the hang of it, but still not 100% sure I am doing it right.

 The one thing that I do like about the Blemish Remover Tool is that it is very well made and strong. I've not had it bend or break yet.

If you would like to check it out for yourself, I found it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BAZ7Y6M/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are currently $6.99 and available as an add on item via Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment