Thursday, September 11, 2014

Garlic Press Review


My family and I LOVE garlic, I mean really LOVE.  We use a ton of it.  So a few years back when I saw my first garlic press I knew I had to have one.


The one I wanted was about $20, so I went and got a cheap one at a discount store like the one above.  I liked it ok.  Every time I used it I  was afraid it would break because parts of it were plastic.

I was so happy when Orblue allowed me to do a review on their garlic press because it's made out of all metal!

The Orblue garlic press makes using garlic so much easier.  I was able to use it with peeled and unpeeled garlic.

The only thing I was it came with is a cleaning brush to help with clean up.  It can be put in the dishwasher or cleaned by hand, but a bush would just speed things up a little.

If you are interested in purchasing your very own garlic press, you can get it on Amazon.  Last I looked, the Orblue Garlic press was the #1 best seller (9/11//14), and at around $16 you can't get any better!  Here is the link for the press on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00HHLNRVE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment