Monday, October 27, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review


Years ago, I got a Sony GPS.  Loved it!  It had this really awesome mount that had sticky stuff on the suction cup, so I could mount it on the dashboard with no problems. Recently, the sticky stuff on the suction cup has started to lose it's stickiness... ah sad day... Anyway, I started searching for alternatives, and found the Sticky Suction Stand from iGot Tech.



This stand, is not quite what I expected.  It has the normal suction cup on the bottom, and the part where you put the device is sticky. I wasn't able to put it on the dash where I normally put the GPS, but it worked fine on the windshield.
It works great for my GPS.  I've not had any issues with it falling off or getting in the way.  It was really easy to adjust.

And... if I ever have to get rid of my GPS, I can put my sunglasses there or my cell phone (or even switch out the two).

Overall, this is a really great suction cup mount.  The sticky part is a huge plus, and was so easy to use.

If you are interested in purchasing your own, you can find them on Amazon at the following link http://www.amazon.com/Cell-Phone-Holder-Smartphone-Accessories/dp/B00LETVK8W.  For under $20, I don't think I could have found anything better.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment