Friday, November 14, 2014

Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review #greatergoods



My family has been plauged by high blood pressure as long as I can remember, so now that I am getting old..ok I'm 30, but it starts young in my family, I've decided to start keeping an eye on my blood pressure.

The Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is really easy to use and really really fast.  The arm cuff was really easy to put on and understand how to use.  I loved that it actually fit my arm.  In the past, I've had trouble with monitors that are like this one.  Even in the doctor's office, the monitors will not give me a reading, and it has to be taken manually  With the Heal Gurus monitor, I had no issues. It worked great the first time.


I also love that everything fits nicely in it's little black carrying case. If you are interested in purchasing your very own monitor, you can get them on Amazon.  The Health Gurus monitors will cost you between $40 and $80 (depending on if they are running a promotion), and it is Prime eligible Very well worth the cost in my opinion.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment