I recently posted a review about vitamin C serum from La Beauté Pure. Then a few weeks ago, I was asked to review another vitamin C serum from another company, Pure Body Naturals.
Both Vitamin C Serums are pretty much the same. Here is just a little more about the ingrediants found in the serum:
- Vitamin C helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Apply Vitamin C in the morning, to protect your skin from free radicals caused by sun damage.
- Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. The vitamin has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin’s UV defense.
- Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Vitamin C Serum.
- 20% Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Is The Absolute Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available
- Vitamin C Serum Is Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- This Vitamin C Serum Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals
- Professional Anti-Aging Serum derived from 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients.
- Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility.If you are interested in looking at the vitamin C serum from Pure Body Naturals, you can do so on their Amazon page found here: http://goo.gl/1yYNYS. Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum will cost you $25.95 (+shipping/tax).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.